|She pulled it off perfectly!|
C'mon, everybody's doing it! Well, no, they aren't, but it can be done by keeping a couple of things in mind:
- Always pair two different shades of denim. Wear the darker wash on the bottom since dark washes are more slimming.
- Unless you want to look like you're workin' at the carwash a la 70's denim romper, follow the above and do not add a belt.
- Instead, if you have the urge to accessorize, do it with feminine accents either by a) rolling up your sleeves and stacking a slew of bracelets (or a few if you prefer) b) add a colorful statement necklace or earrings.
- Keep your shoewear simple and avoid cowboy boots, unless you want to embody Halloween come early.
- Tuck it in. Just in front or do a full 360 tuck. Use your own discretion!
P.S. I'm writing this in a full on denim dress. Coincidence? Never.