- Mary Jane Platforms A platform pump with a mary jane strap adds sleek height and sophistication to any fall outfit. Ladylike by nature, wear mary jane platforms with colored tights to create a modish contrast (think close to black). The strap makes it easier to walk in 5(+) inches too!
- Asymmetrical Sweater This piece works as a standalone sweater or as a great layering piece. The versatility makes this a guiltless wardrobe addition. Balance out body-hugging skinnies or elongate with a floor length skirt.
- Colored Denim Mix up your denim collection with fall-inspired hues. Not ready to go super bold? This deep purple is exactly what you're looking for.
- Bow Blouse Reminiscent of 70's fashion, this shirt looks great with high waisted pants or jeans. For a more professional look, tuck it in to a high waisted pencil skirt.
- Pleated Maxi Skirt Attains comfortable, casual, and elegance all at once. Wear with a heavier, chunkier piece on top to stabilize the lightweight maxi. Opt for a gray version to break up a predictable black on black outfit.